Thursday, December 02, 2004

Linkage

I've been at my parents for T-giving and then got swamped with job market stuff. I might blog about that later. Right now, since I figure my primary audience consists of Google spiders, I should post some links to things that need to be more widely known.

First, via pharyngula, is this disturbing report on the content of the abstinence only sex education books that the Bush administration is pushing. I taught abortion as part of my medical ethics course in Alabama for four semesters running, and I was always surprised at the strange and false ideas my students had about abortion and sex in general. This furthers my suspicion that they were getting their bad information from abstinence only sex ex.

Next, my pal Amy has posted a bunch of cute pictures of herself reflected in a toaster

No comments: